Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Diamonds and Rubies

My time in SL has definitely given me a new insight as what is possible and thanks to a great friend at Shutterbug Photography, I have found a new and great place to visit that I have become quite involved with.

Diamonds and Rubies (D & R) is a sim that caters to the photographer with two huge contests every month that tally up through the year. Each month for each contest has a new theme which makes it a nice challenge for the amateur as well as the professional.

I have only done one contest so far, and let me tell you, watching the number of entries can be a bit overwhelming, however, it is great to see the number of people who do enter and the different level's of art that are given.

I am lucky enough to have been to ask to write for the monthly D & R magazine, so watch for my new column: "It's a Mysteri" in the up and coming issues and be sure to visit the sim and enter some of your own work...

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Eden%20Island/177/181/601

Here are the new entries for the photo contest this month:

Diamonds:

And Rubies:





No comments:

Post a Comment